• Directional lighting
• Walkway safety tread
• Blackened metal wheels
• Scale Speed™ motor
• Factory-equipped with AccuMate® knuckle couplers
• Dynamic brakes (as appropriate by railroad)
• Golden-white LEDs
DCC Operation Features (GOLD LOCOMOTIVES ONLY)
• Supports all DCC-programming modes
• DCC includes RailCom and RailComPlus, with 14, 28 or 128 speed steps
and with 2-digit and 4-digit addressing.
• Flexible mapping of function keys F0 to F28.
• A total of 6 DCC function outputs are available, and all can be function
mapped (disable, brightness, light effects) individually
• Follows all NMRA DCC standards and recommended practices.
ESU LokSound Features (GOLD LOCOMOTIVES ONLY):
• Over 20 sound effects are available, including engine start-up and
shutdown, prime mover sounds through all eight notches, bell, air horn, air
compressor, dynamic brakes and more. There are up to 16 user-selectable
horns, 2 user-selectable bells, and 2 user-selectable synchronized brake
squeals. Manual and Automatic Notching modes with the ability to change
modes ”on the fly” are provided for true realism.